Wednesday 6 February 2013

Blog #1

As part of my PLE assignment, I have to find at least five other blogs that I can blog about to create my Personal Learning Network. So after a very brief search, I stumbled upon a blogger who's blog is entitled "Broadway & Me". This person clearly is a much better blogger than myself and has a ton more information, especially in the topic of current broadway news. To be frank, her blog is simply amazing! I am suggesting this blog beacause I think that "Broadway & Me" conveys a similar message that I am trying to show: There is nothing bettter than a Broadway show!  I can learn a lot from this blogger and I hope that you will too!

So, without further adieu, the link to "Broadway & Me"- http://www.broadwayandme.blogspot.ca/

I strongly suggest that you follow this blog! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment